We want our relationship with our members to keep growing stronger by improving and protecting the financial life of each member. That’s why we have a Member Rewards program that depending on the types of products and services used and household combined balance* of deposits or loans, offers FREE or reduced price services, discounts on qualifying loans, higher rates on share certificates and other benefits for doing more business with us.
The Member Rewards program is based on four relationship levels – Basic, Value, Advantage and Deluxe.
Basic Account Relationship
Your relationship status will be “Basic” if the following applies:
- You don’t have a share draft (checking) account and your “household*” combined balance of deposits or loan is less than $3,000.
- You have a share draft (checking) account open but there is no “household*” ACH or direct deposit of at least $200 per month AND a total of 5 or more transactions per month.
Value Account Relationship
Just as the name implies you will get more “value” with this relationship status.
- Make a household* direct deposit totaling $200 per month
- Maintain a Share Draft Checking account
- AND, Make a total of 5 or more purchases or payments each month using checks, debit card or electronic transactions
Advantage Account Relationship
You will enjoy more “advantage” at your credit union with this relationship status.
- Finance a loan of $3,000 or more
- Or, maintain a $3,000 balance or more in a “household*” combined deposit account
Deluxe Account Relationship
You will earn maximum benefits at your credit union with this “Deluxe” relationship status.
- Finance a loan of $15,000 or more
- Or, maintain a $15,000 balance or more in a “household*” combined deposit account
Household is the process of grouping individual members that share related information such as address, last name, joint owners on shares, share certificates or loans for the purpose of providing members with the opportunity of earning free or reduced price services, discounts on loans and higher rates on Share Certificates. Household will be determined based on share related information and may be changed per your request. Also your relationship level may change monthly based on your household combined balances for savings and loans.