Mechanical Breakdown Protection -MBP
Most major car repairs occur after the factory warranty period ends. Without Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP) you may wind up paying for unexpected and expensive repairs. As a result, extended coverage for auto repairs has become a necessity. Miami Firefighters Credit Union has teamed up with Route 66 to provide you with a more affordable means of protection for your new or used vehicle.
Check with your loan officer about your options and learn how you could save up to 50% off dealer pricing. You may be eligible for coverage even if you don’t currently have an auto loan with MFFCU.
Avoid costly vehicle repairs with Route 66 top-of-the-line extended warranty plans. Their Mechanical Breakdown Protection extends coverage to virtually all components of your new or used vehicle. The coverage is even transferable if you sell your vehicle before the plan expires.
Protection you can count on:
- All claims handled by Route 66, not a third party administrator
- Claims paid at the time of repair directly to the repair facilities
- Repairs can be done at any licensed U.S. or Canadian facility
- Costs hundreds of dollars less than manufacturer’s warranties
- Can be integrated into the cost of your loan
- 60-day money-back guarantee
Here are some of the many benefits:
- $0 Deductible
- Rental vehicle assistance
- Trip interruption
- Increased Vehicle Resale Value
- 24-Hour road side assistance
- Flat tire
- Fluid delivery
- Lock-out protection
- Tire protection
The low cost protection offered through Route 66 gives you maximum protection on your vehicle and much more. Buying a vehicle is one of the largest purchases you make, so have it protected.
Build your relationship with Miami Firefighters FCU. With our Member Rewards program the more you use your credit union for loans, checking and savings accounts, the more your credit union prospers and grows and this means more and better services and pricing for you.