Now You Can COME “HOME” To Your Credit Union For Your Home Mortgage
We’ve partnered with a leading credit union mortgage service provider so that we may offer home loans to our members. With rates at historical lows, this is a perfect time to get moving!
Whether you’re buying your first home, moving up or downsizing, or refinancing your current loan, you can take advantage of a variety of mortgage programs right here at your credit union, featuring:
- Low fixed and adjustable rates
- Lower closing costs (Call us for an estimate of closing costs so you can compare)
- No intangible tax
- Various terms to best suit your needs
- A knowledgeable, friendly staff ready to help So, if you need a home for your mortgage, you can now turn to your credit union, the place you know and trust. For more information, call our Loan Department at 305.324.4004 or stop by today. Or, visit our mortgage center.
CONTACT THE LOAN DEPARTMENT TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WHEN READY TO APPLY.
PLEASE TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THAT THE LOAN PROCESS TAKES AT LEAST ONE HOUR.
Build your relationship with Miami Firefighters FCU. With our Member Rewards program the more you use your credit union for loans, checking and savings accounts, the more your credit union prospers and grows and this means more and better services and pricing for you.
What documents do you need to apply:
- Driver’s license (if not currently a member).
- Divorce decree (if applicable)
- Proof of Income ( 2 paystubs or Pension Statement). Signed Income Tax Return if self employed or having rental property(ies).
- Proof of additional income, such as Social Security benefits, child support, or alimony (if applicable)
- Federal income tax returns for the previous two years (if self-employed)
- W-2 forms for the previous two years
- Previous two years’ and year-to-date profit and loss statements (if self-employed)
- Balance sheet for the most recent quarter (if self-employed)
- Sales contract
- Proof of earnest money deposit
- Proof of homeowners insurance (needed before closing)
- Contact information for homeowners association (if applicable)
- List of other properties under your name with the following information: address, Mortgage company, balance, monthly payment, taxes & insurance, amount of rental or lease received.
- Court documentation for bankruptcy or judgment (if applicable)
- Listing agreement or sales contract for current home (if applicable
- Statements for checking and savings accounts for the last three months
- Statements for retirement funds and other investments for the last three months
- Copies of both Homeowners & Flood Insurance if applicable.
- Copy of OWNERS Title Policy.
- Copy of Survey (WITHIN 10 YEARS)
- Copy of 1st Mortgage and 2nd mortgage statement(s) if applicable.
A form 4606-T and the Credit Inquiry form will be provided by the Credit Union for your signature at the time of your application.