Miami Firefighters FCU has been serving City of Miami Firefighters since 1935; our ongoing commitment is to provide the best possible service to our membership. This credit union has enabled members to save together, make loans to each other, and enjoy the exclusive benefits of being part owner and share in our earnings in the form of lower interest loan rates, higher dividends, lower or no fees and better services.
At Miami Firefighters FCU you are part of a family – a family rooted in firefighters.
Who Can Join?
- Any active or retired employee of the City of Miami Fire Department
- Any active or retired employee of the following Select Employee Groups (SEG)
- Miami Beach Fire Department
- Coral Gables Fire Department
- Palm Beach County Fire Department
- Delray Beach Fire Department
- Hialeah Fire Department
- Hollywood Fire Department
- Employees of the City of Miami Firefighters and Police Officers Retirement Trust
- Employees of the Village of Key Biscayne
- Employees of Miami Firefighters FCU
Immediate family* members by blood or marriage, widows or widowers of the above groups and anyone sharing a household with the above mentioned groups
Membership Lasts a Lifetime
Once you join the credit union, you may remain a member for life, even if you leave your job, retire, or move out of the area. As long as you keep your account open, you may enjoy the full benefits of being a Miami Firefighters FCU member. Plus, your immediate family members may join and share in all the benefits too.
Build your relationship with Miami Firefighters FCU. With our Member Rewards program the more you use your credit union for loans, checking and savings accounts, the more your credit union prospers and grows and this means more and better services and pricing for you.