Choosing the right checking account can save you hundreds of dollars and depending on your member relationship you can benefit from lower or no fees and better services. See Member Rewards for more details.
Our checking account is one of the best values around:
- FREE Visa® Debit Card – Access your account anywhere Visa® is accepted or through an ATM
- FREE eStatements
- FREE Online Banking access and online Bill Pay
- FREE Mobile Banking account access
- FREE Fireline (telephone) account access
- UNLIMITED check writing and online check images
- No minimum balance requirements
Low monthly service fee that can be avoided if you meet either of the following criteria:
$3,000 or more in household or loan balances or Direct Deposit of $200 or more per month and 5 transactions per month.
- No per check charges
- Convenient Courtesy Pay – this is an optional service that protects overdrawing your account
- FREE Notary Service
Accounts will be charged the standard Courtesy Pay Fee of $35 for handling each overdraft created by check, ACH, in-person withdrawal, or other electronic item that is paid. If you have Extended Coverage Point-of-Sale and ATM withdrawals paid will be charged a $35 fee, and $35 for items returned. An overdrawn balance must be repaid within 32 days. We may not pay items under your Courtesy Pay if you do not maintain your account in good standing by bringing your account to a positive balance within every thirty-two (32) day period for a minimum of one business day, if you default on any loan or other obligation to Miami Firefighters FCU, or if your account is subject to any legal or administrative order or levy.
Senior (50+) Accounts
As an added benefit to your membership the credit union will give one FREE box of standard checks (ecds) per year to all 50 and older members.Go to main navigation