Visa Debit/ATM Card
Use your Visa® Check Card to pay for goods and services wherever Visa® is accepted at stores, online, over the phone, etc. Using the card makes shopping with your checking account as hassle-free as using a credit card. Present the card to any vendor that accepts Visa® and the purchase amount is deducted from your checking account. You can also access your money fee free at Presto (Publix), CU24, CU Here, and MoneyPass ATMs.
Additional benefits of your Visa® Check Card:
- Easy to use—more readily accepted than checks (especially out of state or in another country1).
- Great for travel1—frees you from carrying large amounts of cash.
- No monthly or Point-of-Sale transaction fees.
- Complete transaction record with your monthly statement.
- Using the card as a Debit card and entering your PIN allows you to get cash back from most merchants
To order your debit card, call Member Services at 305.324.4004 or toll-free at 1.800.426.3324
To report a lost or stolen Visa Debit Card, please call 1.800.472.3272
1If you plan to travel outside of your normal spending area, contact our Member Services Call Center 305.324.4004 or toll-free at 1.800.426.3324 prior to your trip, to ensure your card will work properly.Go to main navigation